1. What inspired you to make the decision to get your certification?
I was inspired to get my certification to deepen my personal practice and in hopes of sharing my love of yoga with others.
2. What surprised you the most about this program?
What surprised me the most about this program was the amount of information we covered in just 5 short weeks and the amount of knowledge I received.
3. What have you learned about yourself?
I have learned not to sell myself short! I can accomplish things I never thought possible if I set my
mind to it.
4. What’s the most impactful piece you have taken away from this program?
The most impactful piece of the program for me was the relationships I built. Meeting new people and learning all the ways yoga has impacted their lives was very inspiring.
5. Any plans on how you might like to use your Yoga Alliance 200hr certification?
With my Yoga Alliance 200 hour certification, I am teaching classes in Arthur beginning on August.